Zero Balancing Workshops
Zero Balancing is taught over four workshops. ZB1, ZB2, Freely Moveable Joints and
The Zero Balancing Masterclass. There is also a requirement for practical work and written work.
The next ZB 1 or ZB 2 workshop is on
28th September – 2nd October 2017.
This workshop is designed to teach the basic skills needed to give a full
Zero Balancing session. There are often ZB2 students studying alongside ZB1 students on these workshops. This workshop counts towards becoming a
Certified Zero Balancing Practitioner.
Zero Balancing (ZB) is a deeply relaxing form of bodywork that works with the energy of bone. Imagine a clothed massage that gets right to the roots of the problem, without being painful or invasive. We use held stretches and pressure to the bone at key areas of the body. The level of pressure is such that it feels good or “hurts good”.
Bone energy is concerned with who we are at our centre, whereas soft tissue energy is more about our emotional reactions and how we are in the everyday world.
ZB1 or ZB2 is designed to teach you the skills needed to give a full Zero Balancing session, ~ touching energy and structure simultaneously with attention. Once you have done the ZB1 workshop, we ask you to return to study ZB2. ZB1 and ZB2 students often study together in the same workshop, with the ZB2 students revisting the ZB1 material and learning new material.
In this workshop you will have the opportunity ;
- to receive five days of bodywork that can facilitate a sense of being more truly yourself.
- for your deep self (the bone) to align more harmoniously with your personality (soft tissue).
- handle and balance skeletal energy.
- provide clients with the opportunity to release old emotional and physical trauma without
the need for processing it.
- handle structural complaints, emotional issues and facilitate spiritual growth.
- maintain clear energetic boundaries between client and practitioner.
- touch the interface between bone and energy.
- provide space and generate trust for the body to let go by itself.
- balance the energetic and key weight bearing joints of the body.
- to feel skeletal energy in your own body.